In Tennessee a 4th DUI conviction in 10 years is a felony offense punishable by a mandatory minimum 150 days in jail and up to 6 years in prison or on probation. In addition to jail time the following penalties apply:
- Fines from $3,000 to $15,000.
- 8 year driver’s license revocation
- Vehicle seizure and forfeiture
- Mandatory ignition interlock installation
- Court ordered participation in alcohol and drug treatment programs
- Restitution to any property owner who suffers damage due to accidents
There are defenses to DUI in Tennessee. Have your case evaluated by an experienced defense attorney who can identify all of your possible defenses.
If you have been accused of felony DUI call 615-567-7315 to hire an experienced defense attorney who will fight for you.