Asset Seizure And Forfeiture

When the police take your property, certain procedures must be followed.  The police must obtain a forfeiture warrant signed by a judge for your property and you have the right to have an administrative hearing before the property seizure becomes permanent.


Don’t let the police take and sell your property without a fight.


An experienced attorney may be able to help you get your money or property back.  If your property is seized you must act fast to avoid forfeiture.  Contact an experienced defense attorney to secure the release of your money or property.


If your property is damaged or destroyed by the authorities, an experienced litigation attorney can help you recover payment for its value